OTHER USES FOR HHO GAS
The equipment manufacturers have demonstrated the utility of this gas generator and unique gas for use in several applications and have conducted a number of experiments and test applications to show the various uses of this unique gas. These experiments and test applications include, but are not limited to the following:
1) The design, development and manufacture of the H2O 2000 unique gas welding, cutting and brazing machine (the "H2O 2000"). This machine, which is has UL listing Pending, uses our revolutionary gas generation technology to electrolyze ordinary distilled or filtered tap water into a combustible, unique gas ("fuel") required for welding, cutting and brazing. It is our belief that the H2O 2000 will be the only proven, production ready, UL listed hydrogen/oxygen gas welding, cutting and brazing unit available in the market and that this device will possess a significant technological and economical advantage over acetylene and plasma systems that have operating costs generally eight times the cost of the H2O 2000's operating perimeters.
2) The use of our unique gas in combination with gasoline/diesel to run a standard combustion engine with only minor modifications to the combustion cycle resulted in the following:
-a substantial reduction in hydrocarbon emissions
- a substantial reduction in gasoline/diesel usage
- a reduction in vehicle operating cost due to fuel efficiency and reduced production cost of our supplemental hydrogen gas
A recent development has occurred regarding the use of our unique gas in the post combustion/exhaust stage to reduce the toxic emissions from diesel engines. A third party has proposed that a new version of our gas generator that produces the same unique gas be applied to and used in conjunction with our existing exhaust incineration device (Corona reactor) and their own exhaust emission reduction system devices to significantly reduce exhaust emissions (specifically NOX, CO, HC, PM and sulfites) from diesel engines. In response to this proposal, we have performed preliminary tests using our existing gas generator and a prototype exhaust incineration device on a 350 HP Caterpillar diesel engine and have seen results indicating that a substantial reduction in toxic emissions occurred.
3) The use of our unique gas and H2O 2000 gas generating device in the Thermal Spray Industry has demonstrated following advantages :
- On site fuel generation on demand
- Higher energy gas with higher reactivity
- Ability to spray the coating at lower pressures
- Lower porosity coatings - Greater range of materials selection
- Wider combination of materials
- Lower oxidation rates
- Coating adhesion to substrate
- Superior density
- Faster coating throughput rates
- Reduced over spray
- Lower coating materials cost
- Greater homogeneity of coatings
- Operator friendly system
- Reduced gas storage
- Higher rates of application
- Reduced voids due to melt thexotrophy
- Faster raw materials melt rates
- Reduced fuel and energy requirements
- Greater density and coating integrity
- Superior bonds due to an atomic gas reaction
- On-line gas availability, no bottles required
In addition, we believe that there are a number of other potential patentable products and technological processes that would utilize our unique gas and/or gas generator device. These would include but not be limited to:
Alternative Fuel/Fuel Additive: As a primary fuel source or fuel additive for gasoline, diesel and aircraft turbine engines. As a primary fuel source or fuel additive for heating requirements of homes, factories, etc.… As a processing thermal energy source to power equipment such as boilers, reactors and other commercial power generators.
Pharmaceuticals: As an inert gas to purge medicine packaging and to insure non- contaminated freshness as well as to be used in the production of new types of drugs.
Food Production: As a gas treatment to prepare super organic fertilizers with growth capabilities well beyond any current method. As a food preservative to substantially increase the time before spoiling occurs.
Chemical Processing: As a means for reactions in refined chemicals to produce higher purities at lower prices than current methods. As a means to produce new types of chemicals heretofore unavailable or improbable due to current technological limitations.
Metal Manufacturing: As a metals sublimation device to create new metal alloys, atomic structures and in grain boundary orientation.
Glass/Ceramics Manufacturing: As
a processing gas in the formulating and manufacturing of specialty ceramics
such as are used in high technology computers and electronics. It is believed
that our gas possess characteristics which can modify the molecular structure
of ceramics during the manufacturing stage which will make the ceramic
stronger with superior electrical and thermal properties.